- Contact Details
- If you have any enquiries regarding placing a new order or an existing order, please contact
Informa Law, Subscriptions Department
Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5540
Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 4614
Please note: Informa Law books are now published by Routledge, a global publisher of books, journals and online resources in the humanities and social sciences. We offer high-quality and practical books written by eminent lawyers that provide unbiased commentary, analysis and case reporting. Please visit the new Informa Law from Routledge site: www.routledge.com/informalaw.
- VAT on online book orders
- VAT will be added to your online book orders where applicable. The current UK rate is 20%. European union customers will be exempt from paying VAT on the proviso that a valid VAT number is supplied when requested. Failure to provide a valid number may result in VAT being added to your order. For any queries please contact the customer service department direct.
- Updating Account Information
- To place an order via this website you must first create a user account. Once this has been set up you will receive an email confirmation with details of your login and password. It is important to keep your login and password details confidential. You must login in order to be able to place an order via the website.
If, whilst placing an order, you are "timed out" of the system and logged out, then simply log back in. All items previously placed in your shopping cart will be retained. You will then be able to complete the order, or continue to shop on the site, before completing your order.
You can update your information and password on your account at any time. Simply login, update the relevant details and click save. Your new details will then be updated.
- Payment Options
- We accept the following payment cards on this website – MasterCard, American Express and VISA
Should you wish to pay for an order using an alternative card or debit card such as Visa Debit, Maestro, Discover, Solo etc then please contact customer service directly who will process your order. Credit card details can only be taken over the phone.
- All rights reserved. No part of our publications can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publisher, or in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or under the terms of any licence permitting limited copying by the Copyright Licensing Agency, 90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1P 0LP.